FROM SCRATCH, MENTORING PROGRAM
46,500 THB (tuition fee + accommodation)
Imagine your next project!
CERTIFIED MENTORING PROGRAM
Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm
This week-long mentoring program is all about inspiring and guiding you to design, visualize, develop and evaluate your next project, especially if you are willing to run a sustainable small-scaled business around your passion for pure plant food and/or healthy, active and eco-conscious lifestyle.
This course is open to any person thinking about launching, developing or transforming a project (from vegan café, cooking studio, catering, artisan organic products, private chef to freelancing, consulting or coaching…). During this intense 5-day Opportunity Study Sprint, you will define your concept, goal and mission, brainstorm on solutions, map-out your concept, understand key success factors, learn some tools and helpful project management methods while visualizing and developing your own idea.
You will be in the right context in our calm resort to take the time to reflect, tackle recurring issues, see things from a different angle and figure-out what could be your next moves.
- Kick-start meeting, organization of the week Opportunity Study Sprint
- Define, map-out your concept, clarify your aspirations, vision and values
- Define your main target audience. Visualize the challenge you are looking to tackle, scoping the project, evaluate risks, looking at issues to translate them into opportunities and solutions.
- Lectures on Project Management methods applied to small scale projects and solo-entrepreneurship.
- Learn key concepts and techniques to organize your project.
- Hands-on cooking workshops to get inspired while getting your hands dirty
- Overview on essential tools and concepts to define your planning, budget, cash flow, P&L, food costs, setup and recurring costs… Case studies, Business Assumptions, Survival Budget, Reverse Business Plan.
- Stress your idea to strengthen your project. Outline a tactic and an action plan (critical path, exit rules, resources management, minimal viable product, niche target…)
- Outline a communication plan (storytelling, core values, online presence, crowdfunding… )
- Pitch your Concept. Debriefing and feedback. Certification by Blue Lotus
- 6 nights accommodation in an individual Evason Room (incl. breakfast buffet)
- Cooking demos, lunch at the bar
- 5-day brains-on workshops from Monday to Friday (from 10am to 4pm)
- 2 hands-on cooking workshops
- 50% discount for personal laundry
- 20% discount on food & beverage at all restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and the classroom
- Complimentary activities: tennis, fitness, and bicycles
- Field trips and personal research time
FOR PROJECT ORIENTED MENTORING PROGRAM ONLY 46,500 THB (Including accommodation and tuition fee)
Please contact our coordinator for more information or inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the instructor
For 15 years, Christophe worked as an entrepreneur, freelance digital project manager and game designer. He has a Master of Science degree, in Mathematics and Computer Science, with a specialization in Project Management from La Rochelle University (France). He has been teaching project management and creative design as a guest lecturer for 10 years in France (Master of Video Games), the Netherlands (Utrecht School of Arts) and Singapore (Ngee Ann Polytechnics).
As an avid-trail-runner, he became motivated to explore plant-based cuisine for active people. While running a vegan cooking studio in Haarlem (NL), he wrote 12 books (over 65000 copies) on plant-based cuisine for active people. He then specialized in raw vegan cuisine at Matthew Kenney in Santa Monica. Christophe worked as a Project Manager and Executive Chef to launch TOM’s Juice Bar in St Barth, MK Culinary Academy in Thailand and Yi Athens Raw Vegan Café in Greece.
Christophe is the Director of Education at Blue Lotus, he is inspired to help passionate people to develop their own sustainable project by applying Agile methods beyond digital startups.
More info: kristofberg.strikingly.com
Linked-in Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cberg/