Green Thai Cuisine
Green Thai Cuisine
Discover the vibrant and delicious flavors from Southeast Asia, focusing on traditional Thai cuisine and classic recipes that you would find at a street food booth and at the night market, reinterpreted into contemporary creative plant-based cuisine.
During this 5-day training, you will discover the vibrant and delicious flavors from Southeast Asia, focusing on traditional Thai cuisine and classic recipes that you would find at a street food booth and at the night market, reinterpreted into contemporary creative plant-based cuisine.
This course is for anyone interested in plant-based Thai inspired cuisine who wants to learn how to work more effectively in the kitchen, discover traditional cooking techniques, understand the rich Thai culinary heritage, and bring Thai vegan options to your repertoire.
- Visit the on-site organic garden, and local market
- Learning the essential ingredients of whole food plant-based cuisine in Thailand
- Introduction, use, safety and maintenance of the equipment in a professional kitchen, and traditional Asian cookware
- Chef knife safety, skills, and maintenance
- The explanation of different cooking techniques, from traditional to modern, and an introduction to the art of food styling
- Hands-on lectures with live demonstrations
- Support in recipe development for the final project
- 6 nights accommodation in an individual Evason Room (including breakfast buffet)
- Lunch at the bar: tasting recipes from morning classes
- 5-day cooking classes from Monday to Friday (from 9 am to 2 pm)
- 50% discount for personal laundry
- 20% discount on food & beverage at all restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and the classroom
- Complimentary activities: tennis, fitness, and bicycles
- Field trips and personal research time
What you will learn
- Tasting Thai ingredients, spices and herbs
- Coconut: green or mature, water, mylk, oil, shoots, syrup…
- Knife safety & skills, Thai traditional kitchen equipment
- Raw: Thai dishes (Miang Kham, Pad Thai, Som Tam…), Nori Maki, Spring rolls
- Thai Curry pastes (yellow, green & red), sauces and soups
- Tasting & cooking green fruits (papaya, jackfruits)
- Thai sweets (ice cream, banana & mango sticky rice…)
- Steaming & stir-fry cooking techniques
- Thai dishes: Pad Thai, Tom Yam, Mango & sticky rice, Pang Ji…
Price: 46,500 THB (tuition fee + accommodation included)
Secure your place with a 50% non-refundable deposit payment
Do you have any special requests? Would like staying longer? Take 3 weeks of courses? Or have friends or family join you at the resort during your stay?
Send us your special request and we will respond with a custom proposal.