This week-end intensive program consists of two related cooking workshops on Pure & Simple Plant Food and how to achieve your nutrient intakes. During Power Bowls, you will learn plant-baed ingredients, techniques and recipes to prepare balanced meals into colorful and tasty bowls. During Pure Brunch, you will learn simple ways to prepare super healthy and nutrient-dense breakfast dishes for long-lasting energy and improve recovery.
POWER BOWLS, FRI 3PM-6PM
Learn easy-to-master recipes that you would find on the menu of a casual plant-based bistro for brunch, lunch and dinner. Power bowls are filled with nourishment, easy to make and can be served to anyone at any age.
- Orange-Fennel-Almond Salad
- Quinoa-Falafel Bowl
- Black Rice & Green Lentils Bowl
PURE BRUNCH, SAT 9AM-12PM
This workshop is an introduction to the benefits of a whole plant diet for active people. Weʼll explore ingredients, techniques and prepare a colorful brunch!
- Post-Workouts Smoothies
- Cashew-Chia Yogurts
- Raw Vegan Granola
- Banana-Oat Pancakes
- Fresh Fruits Tartlets
- 1 night accommodation in an individual Evason Room (including breakfast buffet)
- Dinner and Lunch at the bar: tasting the recipes from the class
- 20% discount on food & beverage at all restaurants
- 20% discount on SPA treatments
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and the classroom
- Complimentary activity: fitness center