This week-end intensive program consists of two related cooking workshops: Asian Starters and Thai Classics! Experience Thai life and cuisine by learning how to make Thai recipes from the street food and nights markets back home.
ASIAN STARTERS, FRI 3PM-6PM
Discover Thai flavors by making appetizers. This workshop is a playful introduction on Asian cooking techniques and appetizers that you can easily make and serve to your guests. We explore classics recipes reinterpreted into contemporary creative plant-based cuisine.
- Roasted Veggie Skewers w Satay sauce
- Thung Thong (golden bags), Spring Rolls & Samosa
- Nam Prink Hed
- GF Gyoza
- Sauces and fillings
THAI CLASSICS, SAT 9AM-12
Explore Thai Classics of the street food and local markets. Learn the fresh, local ingredients, the essentials of Plant-based Thai cuisine.
- Colorful Spring Rolls
- Tom Yam Noodles Soup
- Pad Thai
- Roasted Banana w Sticky Rice
- 1 night accommodation in an individual Evason Room (including breakfast buffet)
- Dinner and Lunch at the bar: tasting the recipes from the class
- 20% discount on food & beverage at all restaurants
- 20% discount on SPA treatments
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and the classroom
- Complimentary activity: fitness center